Set any background color for any mail editor snippet
Email Snippets Background Color Picker
This module extends the functionality of the website mail designer to support setting a custom background color to any snippet allowing you to customize it.
To use this module, you need to:
- Install any module that makes use of the website mail designer, such as mass_mailing.
- Edit an email with the website mail designer.
- Drag & drop any snippet into the mail body.
- Click on Customize > Pick Background Color.
- Pick any color, or enter its HTML code in the box. Press Clear to remove it.
- Press OK.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Add the same functionality to all website snipppets. It would not be very hard, just another XML template.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_website_mail_snippet_bg_color-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev10-py2-none-any.whl (150.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_website_mail_snippet_bg_color-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev10-py2-none-any.whl