Ask for name when subscribing, and create and/or link partner
Mass Mailing Subscription Snippet With Name
This module extends the functionality of mass mailings to support asking for the contact name directly in the subscription snippet.
If you want to get partners created automatically and linked to the contacts, you can additionally install the mass_mailing_partner module.
To use this module, you need to:
- Go to any website page.
- Insert any structure block.
- Insert the Newsletter block as you would usually, inside a structure one.
- Choose the newsletter of your liking.
- Press Save.
Known issues / Roadmap
- If you use Firefox, you could hit https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/7722. Just use Chromium to work with this snippet until you update to Odoo 9.0.
- When migrating to v9, improve the tour test to check autofilling of inputs.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
- Jairo Llopis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odoo8_addon_website_mass_mailing_name-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (32.8 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Jun 24, 2018|