Let the users keep track of the products they saw on the ecommerce
Recently Viewed Products
Let the users keep track of the products they saw on the ecommerce. Uses the session id as a key to store the product history, so it works for both authenticated and anonymous users
Open some products pages on the e-commerce, then hover or click on ‘Recent Products’ in the top menu. You should see a page or a popover (click vs hover) with your last viewed products.
Known Issues / Roadmap
- ‘Add to cart’ button near viewed products not already in the cart
- Configurable options like number of shown results
- Counter near the ‘My Products’ link, like the cart counter
- Save product views for user if logged in so that they remain saved cross-session.
- Backend view of the records and analytics (probably better to split this in another module)
- Leonardo Donelli <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo8_addon_website_sale_recently_viewed_products-18.104.22.168.0.99.dev36-py2-none-any.whl (112.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo8_addon_website_sale_recently_viewed_products-22.214.171.124.0.99.dev36-py2-none-any.whl