Distribute incoming/outcoming account moves to several analytic accounts
Account Analytic Distribution
Analytic accounting helps you to analyze costs and revenues in your company. Analytic analysis allows you to answer specific business questions and forecast possible future financial scenarios.
In Odoo, analytic accounts are linked to general accounts but are treated totally independently. So, you can enter various different analytic operations that have no counterpart in the general financial accounts.
By default, you can enter only one analytic account for each journal item and only one analytic line it will be created.
With this module, you can define an analytic distribution in every journal item, so you can distribute total amount to several analytic accounts.
To configure your analytic distributions go to:
- Invoicing > Configuration > Analytic Accounting > Analytic Distributions
- Create a new analytic distribution and enter its name
- Add some distribution rules: you must specify the analytic account and percentage of total move line amount you want to distribute.
- Save distribution.
- You can set if sum of total percent of analytic accounts must be 100% or not, if yo go to your company data and set check box Force percent in tab configuration.
After installation, you’ll see a new ‘Analytic Distribution’ column in Journal Entry form (in Journal Items tab), in order to select the analytic distribution you want when creating journal entries manually. You can do the same in account invoice form and select your analytic distribution in invoice lines.
Multiple analytic lines are created when the invoice or the entries are confirmed.
You can continue using ‘Analityc Account’ field, but ‘Analytic Distribution’ has precedence if defined.
Known issues / Roadmap
- Analytic distribution can only be defined at Journal Entry form.
- There will be developed other addons (like ‘sale_analytic_distribution’ or ‘purchase_analytic_distribution’) for adding ‘Analytic Distribution’ to sale or purchase orders for replacing official ‘sale_analytic_plans’ and ‘purchase_analytic_plans’
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_account_analytic_distribution-126.96.36.199.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl (32.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_account_analytic_distribution-188.8.131.52.0.99.dev5-py2-none-any.whl