Point of Sale Require Customer
Point Of Sale - Customer Required
This module was written to extend the functionality of odoo pos and allows you to require a customer for each pos order. In the pos session configuration, you can choose to require the customer for pos orders.
If a customer is not selected, the pos ui will display an error message. In the backend the customer field is required when needed.
Two new options are available:
- Customer ‘Required before starting the order’;
- Customer ‘Required before paying’;
‘Required before starting the order’ Option
In the frontend PoS, the default screen is the screen to select customers.
- Users are not allowed to start selling before having selected a customer;
- Users can not ‘deselect a customer’, only select an other one;
‘Required before paying’ Option
In the frontend PoS, the user can start selling, but if the user tries to make payment and if a customer is not selected, the pos ui will display an error message.
To configure this module, you need to:
- go to point of sale -> configuration -> point of sales
- select the point of sales you want configure
- search for the “Require Customer” and choose between the following values:
- ‘Optional’; (this module has no effect on this PoS config)
- ‘Required before paying’;
- ‘Required before starting the order’;
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit http://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for odoo9_addon_pos_customer_required-188.8.131.52.0-py2-none-any.whl