Sale product set
Sale Product set
A product set is a list of products which end customers aren’t aware, this list is defined by sales manager.
This module aims to help salesman to quickly create several sale order lines at once in a quotation.
After a product set is added to the sale order, each line can be update or remove as any other sale order lines.
This is differ to packing products as you don’t follow product set after it was added to the sale order.
To use this module, you need to:
- Define a product set as sale manager:
- choose products
- for each products, define a quantity.
- Sort set lines, this order will be the default when added into the quotation
- On quotation any salesman can click on “Add set” button which will open wizard where users can chose a product set and quantity to add at the end of sale order lines. Order defined in product set is preserved in sale order.
- Then you can remove or update added lines as any other sale order lines.
For further information, please visit:
Known issues / Roadmap
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback here.
- Odoo Community Association: Icon.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
To contribute to this module, please visit https://odoo-community.org.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size odoo9_addon_sale_product_set-220.127.116.11.1.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl (347.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for odoo9_addon_sale_product_set-18.104.22.168.1.99.dev6-py2-none-any.whl