An OpenDocument to sphinx converter.
What is it ?
Odt2sphinx converts OpenDocument Text file(s) to one or several .rst files.
You need to install PIL first, then:
pip install odt2sphinx
Usage: odt2sphinx [options] filename.odt [targetdir] odt2sphinx [options] config.cfg config.cfg content: [path/to/the/file.odt] targetdir = path/to/the/targetdir Options: -h, --help show this help message and exit --debug --download-source-link
The files are generated in the target dir, which by default has the same name as the .odt file minus the extension.
At least one file, “index.rst”, will be written. Depending on the document content, additional rst files may be generated (see next chapter).
Images are extracted and put together in an “images” directory inside the targetdir.
The following rules will be applied to particulary styles when converting an .odt file. The style names are case-insensitive.
- “Title” (in any language) : becomes the main document title (underlined with ‘=’).
- “Title 1” : Creates a new page named after the title, and becomes this page main title (underlined with ‘=’). A reference to this file is inserted in a .. toctree directive of the index.rst file.
- “Title 2” to “Title 6” : becomes sub-chapter titles. (underlined respectively ‘-‘, ‘~’, ‘^’, ‘”’, “’”)
- “Warning” (or “Avertissement”) : The chapter becomes the content of a .. warning directive
- “Tip” (or “Trucs & Astuces”) : The chapter becomes the content of a .. tip directive
- “Note” or “Information”: The chapter becomes the content of a .. note directive
- Switch to Pillow
- Provides universal wheels
- Fix filename generation by replacing any non-alphanumeric character (issue #3).
- Fix handling of non-styled lists.
- Fix the sdist archive on pypi.
- Add support for numbered lists, hyperlinks, underlined text (translated to italic).
- Fix bold text support.
- Now supports python 3
- Explicitely added PIL as a dependency (issue #2).
- Add “Information” to the styles mapping.
- Handle note, tip and warning styles in lists items. This allows to use lists inside a note, a tip or a warning.
- Now handle external images (issue #1).
- Improved the RstFile for use in third-party code: it is now possible to insert code and not just append it.
- Add a README file
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|odt2sphinx-0.3.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (12.6 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||3.5|
|odt2sphinx-0.3.0.tar.gz (11.7 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|