jskit depends on simplejson on Python 2.5. It also uses MochiKit - of which it ships a version within itself for convenience - for its own working though in does not imposes its usage on tested code.
jskit was initially developed by Open End AB and is released under the MIT license.
The project repository lives at http://bitbucket.org/pedronis/js-infrastructure/
Discussions and feedback should go to py-dev at codespeak.net
- flexible user-defined-name=commandline control over browser names for browser.py server with documentation
- document the glue to standard library unittest.py
- better error reporting when a browser cannot be started
- use json module included in Python >=2.6, simplejson otherwise
- move the py.test plugin into the oejskit package, expose it through a pytest11 setuptools entry point
- fix own-tests-only issues and warnings with py.test 1.1.x
- fixes for py.test 1.0 final compatibility
- experimental glue to standard library unittest.py (no docs yet)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oejskit-0.8.7-py2.5.egg (1.9 MB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.5||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size oejskit-0.8.7-py2.6.egg (1.9 MB)||File type Egg||Python version 2.6||Upload date||Hashes View|