Bank statement parser for Revolut
This is a plugin for ofxstatement. It implements a parser for the Revolut CSV-formatted bank statement.
Issue reports and pull requests are welcome.
From PyPI repositories
pip3 install ofxstatement-revolut
git clone https://github.com/mlaitinen/ofxstatement-revolut.git python3 setup.py install
||Define the account of this bank statement|
||The base currency of the account|
||The date format in the bank statement. Note that you have to use double
- Complete backwards-incompatible refactoring, support the new CSV format
- Requires ofxstatement >= 0.7.2
- Any transactions with a fee will generate an additional fee transaction where the payee is "Revolut"
- Since version 0.6.5 ofxstatement requires a statement line to have either id, refnum or check_no. To avoid failing the conversion, there's now a unique MD5 hashed ID computed from the date, payee, amount and balance.
- Improved the parser by making the column header verification less strict.
- Support September 2019 iOS CSV format
- Date format is now configurable in the settings
- "Payment from " is now also counted as a deposit
- Support May 2018 CSV format
- Support April 2018 CSV format
- First release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for ofxstatement_revolut-2.0.0-py3.8.egg