ohconvert integrates ohcount into Jenkins.
sloccount --duplicates --wide --details path ...
You need to have ohcount 3.0.0 or later installed and it needs to be directly executable from the path. You can check by calling ohcount --help. ohcount can be built manually or is available from some system package management tools. For example it’s available as ohcount in the latest macports.
You can call the script via:
ohconvert path ...
Output Jenkins SLOCCountPlugin compatible data collected with ohcount.
- -h, –help show this help message and exit
- -o sloccount.sc, –output=sloccount.sc Output filename (instead of stdout)
The source code can be found at: https://github.com/hannosch/ohconvert
1.0 - 2011-03-20
- Fixed reStructuredText and updated code location. [hannosch]
1.0b1 - 2011-03-20
UPGRADE NOTE: ohconvert now outputs to stdout by default.
- Refer to Jenkins instead of Hudson. [hannosch]
- A fix for handling empty files turned into a complete refactoring. [lrowe]
1.0a1 - 2010-03-14
- Initial functional release. [hannosch]