A simple terminal-based streak tracker.
OIDIA is a simple terminal-based streak tracker, written in Python using Textual.
By simple I mean simple. There's no shaming and streak counting and all that stuff; it just lets you record what you've done, what days you've done it on, and how many times you did it on those days.
I aim to add a help screen so that the keys etc will be visible within the application. Hopefully though most features can be found from the footer or are easily discovered. The main points are:
- a adds a new streak
- Ctrl+d deletes a new streak
- Ctrl+Up moves a streak up
- Ctrl+Down moves a streak down
- Enter edits the title of a streak
- Space or = increase the count for a day
- Backspace or - decrease the count for a day
- [ zooms the timeline in
- ] zooms the timeline out
- Improve focus settling when moving things around
- Add a help screen
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.