Fault tolerant analysis framework.
A framework to make analysis stages clear, self documenting, and fault tolerant.
See OKCompute Documentation for details.
- Graph of dependencies - Can figure out minimum analysis for set of outputs, or diagnose missing inputs
- Minimum Boilerplate
- Human Readable Reports - Generates HTML documentation implicitly inferred from code and comprehensive reports of what occured during a run
- Support for Pandas dataframes with column validation
- Can specify optional fields or a fallback value if a required field is missing
- Full stack traces are logged in the run results if an exception occurs during analysis
- Supports checking for intermediary results to avoid rerunning slow analysis steps
- Makes writing unit tests extremely easy
- Make generated documentation prettier
- Better hashing of fields / metrics (avoid collisions based on string names)
- Add way of specifying a list fields with name determined by data (thread names) with sub keys
- Make helper functions to reduce boiler plate in saving / resuming from intermediary processing
- Make reports returned by prune functions more consistent
- Standardize config/input/output conventions
- Should allow metric input/output be dicts?
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size okcompute-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl (10.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size okcompute-1.0.0.tar.gz (9.9 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for okcompute-1.0.0-py3-none-any.whl