A toolkit providing a uniform interface for connecting to and extracting data from a wide variety of (potentially remote) data stores (including HDFS, Hive, Presto, MySQL, etc).
omniduct provides uniform interfaces for connecting to and extracting data from a wide variety of (potentially remote) data stores (including HDFS, Hive, Presto, MySQL, etc).
- Documentation: http://omniduct.readthedocs.io
- Source: https://github.com/airbnb/omniduct
- Bug reports: https://github.com/airbnb/omniduct/issues
- A generic plugin-based programmatic API to access data in a consistent manner across different services (see [supported protocols](http://omniduct.readthedocs.io/en/latest/protocols.html)).
- A framework for lazily connecting to data sources and maintaining these connections during the entire lifetime of the relevant Python session.
- Automatic port forwarding of remote services over SSH where connections cannot be made directly.
- Convenient IPython magic functions for interfacing with data providers from within IPython and Jupyter Notebook sessions.
- Utility classes and methods to assist in maintaining registries of useful services.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size omniduct-0.9.0-1.tar.gz (73.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|