Universal configuration system for common execution environments
A universal configuration system for managing scripts and their arguments for several different kinds of execution environments.
This also includes a registration system for module components and modifiers to enable automatically creating any component (or modification thereof) without having to deal with import statements.
Everything is tested with Python 3.7 on Ubuntu 18.04, but there is no reason it shouldn’t also work for Windows.
You can clone this repo and install the local version for development:
git clone https://github.com/felixludos/omni-fig pip install -e ./omni-fig
Features that could be added/improved:
- make sure json strings can be passed from the terminal
- add the “py_info” arg to integrate branch project meta data automatically
- make sure updating config objects works as expected
- fill in UNIT TESTS !! (especially for config system!)
- some system to check when registered objects are overwritten or finding the origins of registered objects
- walkthrough the full startup of omnifig (searching for projects, environment variables, loading projects)
- improve monitoring system of config pulls/pushes (better than just printing) (and fix printing)
Contributions and suggestions are always welcome.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size omnifig-0.3.tar.gz (25.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|