Python wrapper for OMXWare REST services to access Data and Files.
Help / Forums
- Please contact the OMXWare Team via the Forums for updated citation information prior to publishing or presenting OMXWare content.
e.g: "OMXWare: Microbial Life at Scale" IBM Research, manuscript in preparation
Use with Docker
In an effort to make it easier for users and developers to get started with OMXWare, We have a 2 base docker images with python and OMXWare pre-installed. It also comes with a bunch of python libs like matplotlib, numpy along with some others.
1) Minimal: docker pull c0mpiler/alpine-omxware-base:latest
docker run -it --rm --name omxware -v "$(pwd):/opt/my_work" c0mpiler/alpine-omxware-base:latest ash
- This is a relatively small docker image with just the required packages / libraries installed and setup.
- Change the mount point to whatever you want on you host machine.
- You may use this image as a base to build other docker containers / applications. Refer to: https://github.com/c0mpiler/alpine-omxware-base/blob/master/Dockerfile for specifics.
2) JupyterLab: docker pull c0mpiler/jupyter:latest
docker run -d --name jupyter --restart always -p 8888:8888 -e JUPYTER_ENABLE_LAB=yes \ -v /mnt/storage/jupyter:/home/jovyan/work c0mpiler/jupyter start.sh jupyter lab --LabApp.token=‘omxware’
- This image has JupyterLab pre-installed and setup with some example OMXWare Jupyter notebooks.
- Change the mount point /mnt/storage/jupyter to whatever you want on you host machine – so you can share files from your host with this docker image.
- This image also has some example Jupyter notebooks for you to look at and get started.
- Once you run the docker image – you can open up http://<host-name>:8888/lab? in your browser and the pwd is omxware.
- The host-name is that of your host machine you run this docker image on. If you are running it on your laptop, the host-name is either localhost or 0.0.0.0
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size omxware-0.1.28-py2.py3-none-any.whl (33.0 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for omxware-0.1.28-py2.py3-none-any.whl