Elasticsearch integration for OneGov Cloud
Run the Tests
Install tox and run it:
pip install tox tox
Limit the tests to a specific python version:
tox -e py27
Onegov Search follows PEP8 as close as possible. To test for it run:
tox -e pep8
Onegov Search uses Semantic Versioning
onegov.search is released under GPLv2
Pin elasticsearch to 2.1 for now.
With 2.2 it’s no longer possible to support elasticsearch 1.0 and 2.0 with 2.x. So we have to support either or.
Currently we support Elasticsearch 1.x. Soon we’ll upgrade to 2.x and use that exclusively.
This release is therefore the last release that supports both 1.x and 2.x of elasticsearch.
- Lowers the connection timeout to 5 seconds and uses sniff_on_connection_fail. [href]
- Adds compatibility with Elasticsearch 2.1. [href]
- Fixes a number of Elasticsearch 2.0 specific bugs. [href]
- Adds compatibility with Elasticserach 2.0. [href]
- Use ‘de_CH’ translation instead of ‘de’. [href]
- Fixes the delete process failing under certain polymorphic configurations. [href]
- Removes Python 2.x support. [href]
- Catch all significant errors during indexing. [href]
- Adds the ability to define multiple suggestion inputs per document. [href]
- Adds a switch to disable elasticsearch integration. [href]
- The certificates of elasticsearch hosts are now verified by default. [href]
- Adds completion suggestions for search-as-you-type. [href]
- Fixes reindex not properly working with onegov.town. [href]
- Fixes localized mapping not working correctly in certain cases. [href]
- Stops the reindex command to create unwanted indices. [href]
- Exclude all _source fields by default. [href]
- Adds support for polymorphic SQLAlchemy models. [href]
- ORM Models now may use any name for their primary key attribute. [href]
- No longer require elasticsearch to run when configuring the application. [href]
- Adds the ability to reindex all elasticsearch records. [href]
- Fixes a number of issues with the onegov.town integration. [href]
- Initial Release
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|onegov.search-0.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (26.6 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||py3||Wheel||Jan 11, 2016|
|onegov.search-0.2.0.tar.gz (19.9 kB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||Jan 11, 2016|