OneGov web application for small towns.
Run the Tests
Install tox and run it:
pip install tox tox
Limit the tests to a specific python version:
tox -e py27
Onegov Town follows PEP8 as close as possible. To test for it run:
tox -e pep8
Onegov Town uses Semantic Versioning
onegov.town is released under GPLv2
Note that Imperavi Redactor (assets/js/redactor.min.js) itself is a proprietary commercial software, owned by Imperavi. We (Seantis GmbH) bought an OEM license to distribute Redactor alongside onegov.town, so you may use it for free, but you are not allowed to use it independently of onegov.town.
- Images are now always shown in order of their creation. [href]
- Adds image thumbnails and the ability to select previously uploaded images in the html editor. [href]
- Adds support for image uploads through the html editor. [href]
- Replaces the markdown editor with a WYSIWYG html editor. [href]
- Upgrade to Zurb Foundation 5.5.2. [href]
- Show a wildcard next to required form fields. [href]
- Adds hints to form fields, rendered as placemarks. [href]
- The page markdown editor no longer steals the focus when opening the page. [href]
- Initial release. [href]
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|File Name & Checksum SHA256 Checksum Help||Version||File Type||Upload Date|
|onegov.town-0.0.2-py2-none-any.whl (1.6 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||2.7||Wheel||May 5, 2015|
|onegov.town-0.0.2.tar.gz (1.6 MB) Copy SHA256 Checksum SHA256||–||Source||May 5, 2015|