A python wrapper library for various datasets.
## OpenDataLake [![License: MIT](https://img.shields.io/badge/License-MIT-yellow.svg)](LICENSE)
Since it is all about data, this are data wrappers for common datasets which load the data into a common structure.
There are handlers for several datasets. To get you started quickly.
Simply install it via pip.
`bash pip install opendatalake `
Here are all classification datasets. They are loaded as a generator spitting out a feature(-vector/image) and a one-hot-encoded label.
- [Named Folders (Foldername = Label)](opendatalake/classification/named_folders.py)
- ImageNet [TODO]
- [LFW (named folders)](opendatalake/classification/named_folders.py)
- PASCAL VOC [TODO]
- Places [TODO]
Here are all segmentation datasets. They are loaded as a generator spitting out a feature(-vector/image) and segmentation(-vector/image).
- [Coco (WIP)](opendatalake/segmentation/coco.py)
- CamVid [TODO]
- Cityscapes [TODO]
Here are all detection datasets. They are loaded as a generator spitting out a feature(-vector/image) and a detections(-vector/image). A detection is either a detection_2d, detection_2.5d or detection_3d object defined [here](opendatalake/detection/utils.py).
- [Bosch TLR](opendatalake/detection/bosch_tlr.py)
- [Coco (WIP)](opendatalake/detection/coco.py)
- [Kitti Detection (incl. 3d)](opendatalake/detection/kitti_detection.py)
- [Pascal Voc 3d (WIP)](opendatalake/detection/pascal_voc_3d.py)
- [Udacity Autti (WIP)](opendatalake/detection/udacity_autti.py)
- [Udacity Crowdai (WIP)](opendatalake/detection/udacity_crowdai.py)
Here are all unlabeled datasets. They are loaded as a generator spitting out a feature(-vector/image).
- [Image Folder](opendatalake/unlabeled/image_folder.py)
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size opendatalake-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl (27.5 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for opendatalake-1.0.1-py2.py3-none-any.whl