Switzerland - Accounting
- Multilang swiss STERCHI account chart and taxes
Author: Camptocamp SA
Financial contributors: Prisme Solutions Informatique SA, Quod SA
Translation contributors: brain-tec AG, Agile Business Group
This release will introduce major changes to l10n_ch.
Due to important refactoring needs and the Switzerland adoption of new international payment standard during 2013-2014. We have reorganised the swiss localization addons this way:
- l10n_ch: Multilang swiss STERCHI account chart and taxes (official addon)
- l10n_ch_base_bank: Technical module that introduces a new and simplified version of bank type management
- l10n_ch_bank: List of swiss banks
- l10n_ch_zip: List of swiss postal zip
- l10n_ch_dta: Support of dta payment protocol (will be deprecated end 2014)
- l10n_ch_payment_slip: Support of ESR/BVR payment slip report and reconciliation. Report refactored with easy element positioning.
- l10n_ch_sepa: Alpha implementation of PostFinance SEPA/PAIN support will be completed during 2013/2014
The modules will be soon available on OpenERP swiss localization on launchpad: https://launchpad.net/openerp-swiss-localization
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openerp-l10n-ch-7.0.406.tar.gz (277.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|