- Design marketing campaigns like workflows, including email templates to send, reports to print and send by email, custom actions
- Define input segments that will select the items that should enter the campaign (e.g leads from certain countries.)
- Run you campaign in simulation mode to test it real-time or accelerated, and fine-tune it
- You may also start the real campaign in manual mode, where each action requires manual validation
- Finally launch your campaign live, and watch the statistics as the campaign does everything fully automatically.
While the campaign runs you can of course continue to fine-tune the parameters, input segments, workflow.
- Note: If you need demo data, you can install the marketing_campaign_crm_demo
- module, but this will also install the CRM application as it depends on CRM Leads.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, Size & Hash SHA256 Hash Help||File Type||Python Version||Upload Date|
(664.2 kB) Copy SHA256 Hash SHA256
|Source||None||Feb 9, 2014|