OpenHLTest Python Client
OpenHlTest Python Client
The openhltest folder is the repository for the OpenHlTest python client module.
Auto generated python client
The auto generated library will follow these guidelines:
- It will be auto-generated every time there is a model change that has been successfully validated.
- It will be hierarchical and match the hierarchy of the yang model.
- It will consist of base infrastructure that encapsulates transport, serialization and errors.
- Once the library has been generated and unit tests pass it will be packaged and posted on pypi.python.org.
- The library will be available for install using the command:
pip install openhltspirent
Base infrastructure that is not auto-generated
- Https transport class encapsulated in HttpTransport
- Crudx and utility methods encapsulated in Base
The pyang plugin python_client_plugin.py will auto generate the following
- classes for the following yang keywords:
- class @property accessors for the following yang keywords:
- class methods for the following yang keywords:
- class @property accessors to access child container, list classes
Sample code is located in the openhltest/samples folder.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openhltspirent-2.0.324-py2.py3-none-any.whl (5.3 MB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for openhltspirent-2.0.324-py2.py3-none-any.whl