OpenOmics provides a bioinformatics API and web-app platform integrate and visualize the multiomics and clinical data.
OpenOmics provides a bioinformatics API and web-app platform integrate, analyze, and visualize the multi-omics and clinical data.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://openomics.readthedocs.io.
- Provides a bioinformatics workflow to generate integrative results from multi-omics data.
- Facilitates integration of various bio-databases, multi-omics expression, genomics, and clinical data.
- Highly flexible to different data types and missing data.
- Provides researchers with means to consistently store and explore their experimental datasets.
- Enables scalable performance with parallel computing, while easily configurable to deploy on both single machine and a cluster. (Pending)
- Usable by both developers and scientists with its intuitive Python API and web-app dashboard interface.
- Replace Pandas Dataframe with Dask DataFrame for parallel processings
- Build web-app interface for importing user multiomics data files
- Added compatibility for Python 2.7
- Refactored ClinicalData
- Built working documentations with Sphinx on readthedocs
- Added pytests for MultiOmicsData
- First successful build on Travis CI on Python 3.4-3.7, 2.7
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size openomics-0.7.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl (18.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for openomics-0.7.7-py2.py3-none-any.whl