OpenRange provides a simple interface for building custom arithmetic progression objects. Quickly create range-like generators for any objects that can be represented numerically.
OpenRange provides a simple interface for building custom range-like objects for any type that can be represented numerically.
See the full documentation: openrange.readthedocs.org
OpenRange is easy to install using pip.
$ pip install openrange
OpenRange is tested against:
- python 2.7, 3.2, 3.3, 3.4
- pypy and pypy3
Primary development and testing were for python 2.7.
Contribution is welcome from those who propose new features, have ideas for improvement, or submit bug fixes. Here’s a checklist for contributing to this project:
- Open or respond to an issue to discuss a feature or bug
- Fork the repo on GitHub and start making changes
- Write test(s) for the bug or feature
- Add yourself to CONTRIBUTORS.rst
- Send a pull request
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.