Distributed Acceleration Management as a Service
OpenStack Acceleration as a Service
Cyborg provides a general management framework for accelerators such as FPGA, GPU, SoCs, NVMe SSDs, CCIX caches, DPDK/SPDK, pmem and so forth.
- Free software: Apache license
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/cyborg
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-cyborg
- Blueprints: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/openstack-cyborg
- REST API for basic accelerator life cycle management
- Generic driver for common accelerator support
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|openstack_cyborg-0.2.0-py2-none-any.whl (133.0 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2||Feb 14, 2018|
|openstack-cyborg-0.2.0.tar.gz (349.4 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None||Feb 14, 2018|