An example pyramid app that connects to openstax/accounts
This is an example python pyramid app that connects to openstax/accounts.
- Install virtualenv
- virtualenv .
- ./bin/python setup.py install
- Set up openstax/services (See karenc/openstax-setup)
- Register this app with openstax/accounts
- Copy development.ini.example to development.ini and change the values
- Start the app by ./bin/pserve development.ini
- Copy testing.ini.example to testing.ini and change the values
- Download chrome driver (and chrome if you don’t have it): wget 'http://chromedriver.storage.googleapis.com/2.9/chromedriver_linux64.zip'
- Unzip chrome driver: unzip chromedriver_linux64.zip
- Add chrome driver to $PATH: export PATH=$PATH:.
- Make sure the $DISPLAY is set: export DISPLAY=:0
- ./bin/python setup.py test