A client library for Orange cloud
This library is a python implementation of the orange cloud api It brings:
- an api to build other api around the orange cloud
- a command line interface to directly interact with the cloud
$ pip install orangecloud-client
To build the library run :
$ python setup.py install
Run the OAuth Grant code process
To start using it you must create a developer account on the orange partner platform. Then create an application. But beware on one things: the redirect url must differ from any localhost or local url. Since we want to trick it, do as follow:
- pick a domain name such http://my-own-cloud.io:8080 (do not use https as it cannot be handled later)
- create the application
- map the domain my-own-cloud.io on localhost in your host file ( /etc/hosts for linux,
- %systemroot%\system32\drivers\etc\ for windows)
- run the following code
# provide the client id and client secret got on your application page api_manager = ApiManager(client_id, client_secret) # in this example the redirect url is http://myowncloud.io:8080 and /etc/hosts contains the line # 127.0.0.1 myowncloud.io redirect_uri = 'http://myowncloud.io:8080' url_to_open = api_manager.init_authorize_code_process(redirect_uri=redirect_uri, state='1234') print 'Open this URL: %s' % url_to_open code = api_manager.wait_and_terminate_authorize_code_process() api_manager.init_with_authorize_code(redirect_uri=redirect_uri, code=code) print 'refresh_token got %s' % api_manager.refresh_token
This will run a local http server listening to your domain, print an url to open. Open it in your browser, log in using your cloud account, consent the access for your application. You will be then redirected to your local http server. The code will be then extracted and exchanged for a token. You can save your refresh token. Next time you can instantiate the ApiManager as follows:
api_manager = ApiManager(client_id, client_secret) api_manager.init_with_token(refresh_token)
You are now fully able to use the api.
The api brings the following domains.
The only operation on this endpoint is the get one that returns the available free space.
This endpoint let you:
- get the information about a folder (See the `documentation <https://developer.orange.com/apis/cloud-france/api-reference>`_ about the `query parameters`)
- create a folder in the cloud
- delete a folder from the cloud
- move a folder from one folder to another
- rename a folder
- copy a folder in another folder
This endpoint let you:
- get the information about a file.
- delete a file from the cloud
- move a file from one folder to another
- rename a file
- copy a file in another folder
- upload a file on the cloud
- download a file from the cloud
Command Line interface
To run the client, enter the following command :
At first execution, it will ask you ask. Please note that your credentials won’t be saved on your disk: only tokens will be kept for further use. Please not that the command shell runs an interactive shell to interact with the cloud. Other commands are single command and return after finished.
Issues and contributions
Please submit issue/pull request.