OCI Registry as Storage Python client
OCI Registry as Storage enables client libraries to push OCI Artifacts to OCI Conformant registries. This is a Python client for that.
See our ⭐️ Documentation ⭐️ to get started.
- add example (custom) GitHub client
- refactor internals to be more like oras-go (e.g., provider, copy?)
- need to have git commit, state, added to defaults on install/release. See here.
- plain_http vs insecure?
- todo we haven't added path traversal, or cacheRoot to pull
- environment variables like
Code of Conduct
Please note that this project has adopted the CNCF Code of Conduct. Please follow it in all your interactions with the project members and users.
😁️ Contributors 😁️
We use the all-contributors tool to generate a contributors graphic below.
This code is licensed under the Apache 2.0 LICENSE.
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.