Set that remembers original insertion order.
Runs on Py2.5 or later (and runs on 3.0 or later without any modifications). For Python2.5, a local backport of ABC classes is also used.
Implementation based on a doubly linked link and an internal dictionary. This design gives OrderedSet the same big-Oh running times as regular sets including O(1) adds, removes, and lookups as well as O(n) iteration.
Import and create ordered set.
>>> from oset import oset >>> os = oset()
- Python 2.5+
- Raymond Hettinger, 19 Mar 2009
- Raymond Hettinger, (All kudos to him :)
- Carlos Martin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
under the Python Software Foundation License. License =======
Copyright (c) 2009, Raymond Hettinger, and others All rights reserved.
Package structured based on the one developed to odict Copyright (c) 2010, BlueDynamics Alliance, Austria
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Neither the name of the BlueDynamics Alliance nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY BlueDynamics Alliance AS IS AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL BlueDynamics Alliance BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oset-0.1.3.tar.gz (7.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|