Oslo Concurrency library
The oslo.concurrency library has utilities for safely running multi-thread, multi-process applications using locking mechanisms and for running external processes.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.concurrency/latest/
- Source: https://opendev.org/openstack/oslo.concurrency
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.concurrency
- Release Notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.concurrency/
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oslo.concurrency-4.2.0-py3-none-any.whl (42.7 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size oslo.concurrency-4.2.0.tar.gz (54.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for oslo.concurrency-4.2.0-py3-none-any.whl