oslo.service – Library for running OpenStack services
oslo.service provides a framework for defining new long-running services using the patterns established by other OpenStack applications. It also includes utilities long-running applications might need for working with SSL or WSGI, performing periodic operations, interacting with systemd, etc.
- Free software: Apache license
- Documentation: https://docs.openstack.org/oslo.service/latest/
- Source: https://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/oslo.service
- Bugs: https://bugs.launchpad.net/oslo.service
- Release notes: https://docs.openstack.org/releasenotes/oslo.service/
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oslo.service-1.34.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (76.4 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py2.py3||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
|Filename, size oslo.service-1.34.0.tar.gz (76.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|
Hashes for oslo.service-1.34.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl