Tools for testing with docker.
Tools to help create dockerized tests in python.
Tips and Tricks
PhantomJS is a great selenium driver. There are a few things you may want to keep in mind:
- Use service_args=['--ignore-ssl-errors=true', '--ssl-protocol=any'] when creating the driver (e.g., driver = webdriver.PhantomJS(service_args=...)). This is helpful if you are doing tests and do not have proper SSL certificates installed.
- Do something like driver.set_page_load_timeout(300) if you have pages which take a while.
- Do something like driver.maximize_window() to make sure the window is big enough to “see” the page.
- Make sure you have at least version 2 or things will be broken.
- Installing can be a pain and you may have to do it manually (e.g., see this gist).
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oxtest-0.1.tar.gz (8.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|