Tools for testing with docker.
Tools to help create dockerized tests in python.
Tips and Tricks
PhantomJS is a great selenium driver. There are a few things you may want to keep in mind:
- Use service_args=['--ignore-ssl-errors=true', '--ssl-protocol=any'] when creating the driver (e.g., driver = webdriver.PhantomJS(service_args=...)). This is helpful if you are doing tests and do not have proper SSL certificates installed.
- Do something like driver.set_page_load_timeout(300) if you have pages which take a while.
- Do something like driver.maximize_window() to make sure the window is big enough to “see” the page.
- Make sure you have at least version 2 or things will be broken.
- Installing can be a pain and you may have to do it manually (e.g., see this gist).
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size oxtest-0.1.tar.gz (8.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|