Meta directive for register offload resource for Zope3
- feature: implemented lazy package version lookup. This will ensure that we only lookup and apply a resource version based on package lookup if we need the version for extraction. Before we did that lookup on zcml directive processing which was slow down the server startup. This also means we will never lookup and apply such package based resource versions if you don’t use the file based versioning concept at all.
- feature: added custom ResorceNotFound error and error page. This allows to return an empty string instead of the default NotFound page including the page layout. There is not need to return a nice page and layout for missing resources.
- bugfix: fix broken i18n cdn resource path extraction
- bugfix: fix directory resource extraction. Make sure we use the right version in file name. Use the full resource traversal path in zrt-replace and not only the folder reference.
- feature: check version before write the verisons and zrt-repalce directives the the related files. This prevents that the less compiler get invoked for nothing because fo the modified zrt-replace.less file.
- bugfix: fix i18n resource extraction
- feature: added option for extract each resource with it’s own version based on subversion or python package version. See p01.recipe.cdn version 1.0.0 for support cdn resource extraction. Added versions and zrt headers. Note; the resource signature and some implementation details are not compatible with previous versions. Make sure your custom implementation provides the correct __init__ method signature if you have a custom resource implementation. Otherwise the package is fully compatible if you just use the zcml resource directives.
- bugfix: fix broken i18n resource lookup
- bugfix: fix broken input str zrtresource. The existing zrtresource input is using non raw strings whcih ends in converted backslashes. This should get backported to z3c.zrtresource
- feature: support named resource manager. This is usefull if you register resources within different layers and more then one resource manager for each layer. If so, a resource manager can provide a name and the resource can provide a manager property. This makes sure that a resource will pickup the right resource manager registered within an inherited layer.
- bugfix: fix broken lovely.recipe download link e.g. Download error on svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/lovely.recipe unknown url type: svn – Some packages may not be found!
- bugfix: fix broken resource manager lookup in I18nResourceFactory
- initial release