This package provides a meta directive which allows to register resources
Zope3. The main usecase of this package is that we can define a sub domain.
This sub domain get used if we call the absolute url of such a resource.
This allows to offload the resouce calls from the zope server and it’s
front end proxy. In short words, this package offers a content delivery network
setup for Zope3.
- feature: implemented lazy package version lookup. This will ensure that we
only lookup and apply a resource version based on package lookup if we need
the version for extraction. Before we did that lookup on zcml directive
processing which was slow down the server startup. This also means we will
never lookup and apply such package based resource versions if you don’t use
the file based versioning concept at all.
- feature: added custom ResorceNotFound error and error page. This allows to
return an empty string instead of the default NotFound page including the
page layout. There is not need to return a nice page and layout for missing
- bugfix: fix broken i18n cdn resource path extraction
- bugfix: fix directory resource extraction. Make sure we use the right version
in file name. Use the full resource traversal path in zrt-replace and not
only the folder reference.
- feature: check version before write the verisons and zrt-repalce directives
the the related files. This prevents that the less compiler get invoked for
nothing because fo the modified zrt-replace.less file.
- bugfix: fix i18n resource extraction
- feature: added option for extract each resource with it’s own version based
on subversion or python package version. See p01.recipe.cdn version 1.0.0
for support cdn resource extraction. Added versions and zrt headers.
Note; the resource signature and some implementation details are not
compatible with previous versions. Make sure your custom implementation
provides the correct __init__ method signature if you have a custom resource
implementation. Otherwise the package is fully compatible if you just use the
zcml resource directives.
- bugfix: fix broken i18n resource lookup
- implement include zrt resource expression. This espression can get used
to lookup and include cdn resources which is usefull for stack different
- bugfix: fix broken input str zrtresource. The existing zrtresource input
is using non raw strings whcih ends in converted backslashes. This should
get backported to z3c.zrtresource
- feature: support named resource manager. This is usefull if you register
resources within different layers and more then one resource manager for each
layer. If so, a resource manager can provide a name and the resource can
provide a manager property. This makes sure that a resource will pickup the
right resource manager registered within an inherited layer.
- bugfix: fix broken lovely.recipe download link e.g.
Download error on svn://svn.zope.org/repos/main/lovely.recipe
unknown url type: svn – Some packages may not be found!
- bugfix: fix broken resource manager lookup in I18nResourceFactory
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.