Python, ZCML, PT, HTML, JS, CSS source checking/linting
This package provides a source checking/linting tool.
- bugfix: missing line attribute for fuzzy items
- bugfix: fix unicode troubles in reported summary.
- feature: added skipFolderNames list option which allows to skip folders by it’s name
- fix pyflakes checker result for SyntaxError and IndentationError
- implemented .png file checker
- added test images with bloat data
- implemented checkers as name, checker dict data and allow to configure skip file names per checker
- implemented css lint based CSSLintChecker as a working replacement for CSSChecker. The CSSLIntChecker requires a working java installation and is based on the included js.jar and csslint-rhino.js jar file.
- skip CSSChecker by default. This chcker produces unuseable output for the twitter bootstrap styles sheets. Every second style is reported as unknown.
- initial release