NO ZODB publisher components for Zope3
This package provides a WSGI publisher concept using zope components including transactions, application error handling, traverser, pages views and offers jsonrpc without a ZODB. The package offers a wsgi application which kicks in the known zope publication concept. The publication concept can get used with gevent or similar async frameworks. It’s up to you how you store persistent items. Probably the container, item and traversal pattern in m01.mongo is a good choice for this.
- feature: implemented ZODB support. Now it’s possible to use p01.publisher and use a ZODB not only a WSGI application.
- renamed p01.publisher.traversers to p01.publisher.traverser
- enable threadSiteSubscriber and clearThreadSiteSubscriber event subscriber handler
- bugfix: transaction >= 2.0.3 uses unicode for transaction note. See comment in transaction CHANGES.txt. The user and description fields must now be set with text (unicode) data. Previously, if bytes were provided, they’d be decoded as ASCII. It was decided that this would lead to bugs that were hard to test for.
- feature: re-implemented json reader and writer concept. Use reader and writer from p01.json.api
- bugfix: support PATH_INFO in JSONRPCTestTransport used by the test method getJSONRPCTestProxy. This ensures that we traverse to the related context for calling the json-rpc method.
- feature: use JSONRPCProxy from p01.json as json-rpc test proxy
- sort response header before return, except Status and X-Powered-By
- feature: added application/json support. The new request json method returns the json formated data given from a request with content type applicaton/json. The raw content is stored in the request raw property if such json content is given.
- added OPTIONS to allwed request methods. This allows to handle cross origin request given from android phones during development. Note, you ned to register a view for handle such requests. We just added the OPTIONS as a general allowed request method.
- feature: use new testbrowser concept based on zope.testbrowser >= 5.0.0. This new testbrowser concept uses a wsgi application and is based on webtest. Currently we use p01.testbrowser which is a clone of zope.testbrowser because there is no zope.testbrowser release yet.
- feature: implemented simple JSONRPCTestProxy based on wsgi app. This new test json rpc proxy uses the wsgi application publisher for process a request.
- backport zope.publisher publication factory lookup. Improve the publication factory lookup by falling back to a more generic registration if the specific factory chooses not to handle the request after all
- initial release