This package provides a WSGI publisher concept using zope components including
transactions, application error handling, traverser, pages views and offers
jsonrpc without a ZODB. The package offers a wsgi application which kicks in
the known zope publication concept. The publication concept can get used with
gevent or similar async frameworks. It’s up to you how you store persistent
items. Probably the container, item and traversal pattern in m01.mongo is a
good choice for this.
- feature: re-implemented json reader and writer concept. Use reader and writer
- bugfix: support PATH_INFO in JSONRPCTestTransport used by the test method
getJSONRPCTestProxy. This ensures that we traverse to the related context
for calling the json-rpc method.
- feature: use JSONRPCProxy from p01.json as json-rpc test proxy
- sort response header before return, except Status and X-Powered-By
- feature: added application/json support. The new request json method returns
the json formated data given from a request with content type applicaton/json.
The raw content is stored in the request raw property if such json content
- added OPTIONS to allwed request methods. This allows to handle cross origin
request given from android phones during development. Note, you ned to
register a view for handle such requests. We just added the OPTIONS as a
general allowed request method.
- feature: use new testbrowser concept based on zope.testbrowser >= 5.0.0.
This new testbrowser concept uses a wsgi application and is based on webtest.
Currently we use p01.testbrowser which is a clone of zope.testbrowser because
there is no zope.testbrowser release yet.
- feature: implemented simple JSONRPCTestProxy based on wsgi app. This new
test json rpc proxy uses the wsgi application publisher for process a
- backport zope.publisher publication factory lookup. Improve the publication
factory lookup by falling back to a more generic registration if the specific
factory chooses not to handle the request after all
TODO: Brief introduction on what you do with files - including link to relevant help section.