Pandoc profile manager (stores any CLI filter pipelines), CLI wrapper for Panflute, other helpers.
Pandoctools is not finished yet!
Pandoctools is a collection of filters and interfaces for convenient Pandoc workflow. Including:
- Installation instructions for Pandoctools and Atom editor markdown.
- Knitty: Insert python code (or other Jupyter kernel code) to the document and have code’s results in the output document. Interface wrapper for modified Knotr/Stitch by Tom Augspurger is included in Pandoctools. Original version.
- SugarTeX: more readable LaTeX language extension and transcompiler to LaTeX (by Peter Zagubisalo).
- Filters pipes shell scripts (bash/batch) as interface to Panflute Pandoc filters and python text filters. Users write a shell script that specifies filters and Pandoc options. Then they use it to convert the particular document or to convert any document of choise in the same manner.
- API of Pandoctools python module.
- Tips about using Pandoc, Knotr, Hydrogen, useful Atom editor packages, installing R, etc.