Parse pcap file with python and watch sites in a browser or a file system
Parse and show HTTP sites. Python 3.3+ required.
This module parses pcap(ng) files, retrieves HTTP data, and gives you the opportunity to see it in your browser or in the file system. Pcap files can be obtained via tcpdump or wireshark or other network traffic capture tools.
- HTTP requests/responses grouped by TCP connections; the requests in one keep-alive http connection will display together.
- Managed chunked and compressed HTTP requests/responses.
- Managed character encoding
- Display the site hierarchy, the contents of which were stored in pcap (ng) format.
- Dump content of sites to the file system with preserving the directory structure.
- Start the HTTP-Proxy with allows you to view the contents of the intercepted sites in the browser.
- Integration with Wireshark via Lua plugin.
pip install pcap2http
Start the HTTP-Proxy on port 8337, wait for connections to the proxy (that returns contents of all detected url address)
python3 main.py dump.pcap
Filter HTTP-packets for domain domain.com, start the HTTP-proxy on port 8337, wait for connections to the proxy (that returns contents of all detected url addresses of domain.com website )
python3 main.py --domain domain.com dump.pcap
Filter HTTP-packets for domain domain.com, start the HTTP-proxy on port 8337, wait for connections to the proxy (that returns contents of all detected url addresses of domain.com website, and forwards all other url to the internet (transparent proxy))
python3 main.py --domain domain.com вЂ“allow-requests dump.pcap
Filter HTTP-packets on the URI “/api/update” pattern, show directory structure on the screen (in this case only domain.com website) and dump contents to the file system.
python3 main.py --uri "/api/update" --print-tree --dump-tree dump.pcap
Filter HTTP-packets over ip 188.8.131.52, save data to the file “saved.bin”
python3 main.py --ip 184.108.40.206 --save-storage saved.bin ololo.pcap
Start the HTTP-Proxy on port 8337, wait for connections to the proxy (that returns the contents of url addresses previously stored in “saved.bin” file)
python3 main.py saved.bin
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pcap2http-1.0-py3-none-any.whl (29.3 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pcap2http-1.0.zip (29.6 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|