eCommerce for Plone
PCommerce (Plone commerce) provides a simple shop system which supports:
- product variations
- multiple prices per product to support special prices per user or group (over the sharing tab) and prices only available for a specific time (by using the expiration date)
- multiple pluggable payment methods
- multiple currencies by using Products.CurrencyUtility
Pluggable Payment Methods
To register a new payment method for PCommerce register a utility implementing the IPaymentMethod interface. If your payment method requires data from the user set the pre_view_name attribute of the utility to the name of the view implementing IPreOrderView which provides the necessary fields. If you would like to display information after ordering set the post_view_name attribute to the name of the view providing those.
For a simple example pcommerce.email provides a payment method which simply sends an email to the administrator containing the billing address.
Products.CurrencyUtility - to add support for multiple currencies
ImageTag_CorePatch - to add support for dynamic image scaling [http://www.zope.org/Members/bowerymarc/ImageTag_CorePatch/0.3/ImageTag_CorePatch.tgz]
0.4 - Alpha release
- Added Spanish translations (thanks to Manuel Gualda Caballero)
0.3 - Alpha release
- Removed setupHandler which rebuilded the catalog and slowed down (re)install
- Fixed version in metadata.xml
0.2 - Alpha release
- Removed profile dependency to Products.CurrencyUtility
0.1 - Alpha release
- Initial release
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pcommerce.core-0.4.tar.gz (37.0 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|