Python API for PDFreactor
Python API for PDFreactor (https://www.pdfreactor.com), a HTML-to-PDF processor.
This distribution package is based on the original API module by RealObjects. To make use of it, you need
- The module pdfreactor.api contains the Python API version 6 (based on wrappers/python/lib/PDFreactor.py from the PDFreactor tarball), suitable to talk to PDFreactor server versions 8 to 10.
Some sample scripts are contained in the docs/sample/ directory:
- A sample demonstrating the simple integration of PDFreactor into Python applications
- A sample demonstrating an asynchronous integration which is recommended for medium to large documents
- A sample demonstrating how converted PDFs can be streamed, thus conserving memory
Simply install using pip:
pip install pdfreactor-api
Or, to integrate in a project built using zc.buildout, add to your buildout.cfg script:
[buildout] ... eggs = pdfreactor-api
and then run bin/buildout.
(To this API distribution package:)
If you are having issues, please let us know; please use the issue tracker mentioned above.
The project is licensed under the MIT License.
- Tobias Herp, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Initial release. [tobiasherp]
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|pdfreactor-api-1.0.dev4.tar.gz (11.8 kB) View hashes||Source||None|