Peach API Security runner tool
This test runner will send requests via Peach API Security to perform testing of a target api. There are several methods for sending requests:
- Burp file with recorded requests. Each request is tested one at a time.
- Postman collection with requests. Each request is tested one at a time.
- Single command line (ex: curl, python script, etc.)
- Text file with one-command per line
- Directory with executable scripts/programs, each executed in sequence
Install required python dependencies with internet connection.
$ pip install -r requirements.txt
Install required python dependencies using our offline dependencies folder.
$ pip install –no-index –find-links ../../deps -r requirements.txt
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size & hash SHA256 hash help||File type||Python version||Upload date|
|peachapisec_runner-1.4.45-py2-none-any.whl (11.2 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Wheel||py2|
|peachapisec-runner-1.4.45.tar.gz (9.3 kB) Copy SHA256 hash SHA256||Source||None|