Asynchronous interface for peewee ORM powered by asyncio.
Current state: alpha, yet API seems fine and mostly stable.
Since version 0.6.0 peewee-async is compatible with peewee 3.5+ and support of Python 3.4 is dropped.
- Works on Python 3.5+
- Required peewee 3.5+
- Has support for PostgreSQL via aiopg
- Has support for MySQL via aiomysql
- Single point for high-level async API
- Drop-in replacement for sync code, sync will remain sync
- Basic operations are supported
- Transactions support is present, yet not heavily tested
The source code is hosted on GitHub.
Release history Release notifications
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size peewee_async-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl (13.9 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.7||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size peewee-async-0.7.0.tar.gz (13.8 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for peewee_async-0.7.0-py3-none-any.whl