Pyfony framework development environment initializer
Penvy - Pyfony development environment
for the Pyfony framework
What it does:
- Prepares the Conda-based python dev environment in the project's .venv directory
- Installs the Poetry package manager into the user's home dir
- Installs all the dependencies defined in project's poetry.lock file
- Sets conda activation & deactivation scripts (mostly setting environment variables based on the project's .env file)
- Copies the project's .env file from the .env.dist template file
poetry install --no-rootto post-merge GIT hook
Release history Release notifications | RSS feed
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
No source distribution files available for this release. See tutorial on generating distribution archives.