A library for converting a token stream into a data structure for use in web form posts
A library for converting a token stream into a data structure comprised of sequences, mappings, and scalars, developed primarily for converting HTTP form post data into a richer data structure. It runs on Python 2.7, 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
Please see https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/peppercorn/en/latest/ for the documentation.
See https://github.com/Pylons/peppercorn for in-development version.
- Add support for Python 3.4, 3.5, 3.6 and 3.7.
- Drop support for Python 2.6, 3.2 and 3.3.
- Add contributing.md and update docs. See https://github.com/Pylons/peppercorn/issues/13
- Switch to an iterative parser rather than a recursive parser to avoid DoS attacks.
- Add the ignore operation. The subsequent data elements in the stream will be ignored until the corresponding __end__ marker. This feature is useful for form elements designed for client-side scripting, such as a “select all” checkbox in the middle of a list of other kinds of fields.
- Add support for Python 3.3.
- Drop support for Python 2.5 and Jython.
- Drop support for Python 2.4.
- Add support for Python 3.2.
- Move project to GitHub.
- Switch to Pylons Project Sphinx theme.
- Add tox configuration.
- 0.2 was a brownbag release. Handle the case where rename operation types may not have children.
- Add new operation type: rename. rename begins a special mode. The value of the first subsequent data element in the stream will be used within its parent sequence or mapping. Any remaining data elements until the corresponding __end__ marker are ignored. This is mostly in support of radio buttons. See the rename docs within https://docs.pylonsproject.org/projects/peppercorn/en/latest/ for more information.
- Initial release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size peppercorn-0.6-py3-none-any.whl (4.8 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version py3||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size peppercorn-0.6.tar.gz (16.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|