Percolation is an anthropological physics platform for social harnessing
Project DescriptionRelease History
Percolation unites Gmane, Participation, Social and MASS packages to enable anthropological physics experiments and social harnessing. Core features are:
- Ease percolation in social systems by processes such as collection and diffusion of information.
- Enable knowledge about the networked self.
- Make abstract animations from social data.
- Make music from social data to fit animation as soundtrack.
- Verification of expected stability and differentiation on the social structures.
- Directions for agents and networks typologies, extending features from Gmane package.
- Integration of resources through RDF data and OWL ontologies.
- Routines for representing data from social networks (tweets, Facebook data, IRC logs, LinkedIn, Gmane lists) as RDF.
- Cross provenance resource recommendation, extending facilities from the Participation package.
- Generation of activity reports.
import percolation as P # Use participation, social, gmane and mass # to explore your social systems. # more ***under construction*** # Enjoy!