Percolation is an anthropological physics platform for social harnessing
Percolation unites Gmane, Participation, Social and MASS packages to enable anthropological physics experiments and social harnessing. Core features are:
- Ease percolation in social systems by processes such as collection and diffusion of information.
- Enable knowledge about the networked self.
- Make abstract animations from social data.
- Make music from social data to fit animation as soundtrack.
- Verification of expected stability and differentiation on the social structures.
- Directions for agents and networks typologies, extending features from Gmane package.
- Integration of resources through RDF data and OWL ontologies.
- Routines for representing data from social networks (tweets, Facebook data, IRC logs, LinkedIn, Gmane lists) as RDF.
- Cross provenance resource recommendation, extending facilities from the Participation package.
- Generation of activity reports.
import percolation as P # Use participation, social, gmane and mass # to explore your social systems. # more ***under construction*** # Enjoy!
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size percolation-0.1.dev1.tar.gz (3.4 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|