Python Based Phabricator API Bindings
A Conduit Based Python API for Phabricator
- Aims to be python based, no dependency on Arcanist
- Module Based format for API Requests (Easy to extend)
- Session Token is Cached and takes into account expiry time
How to Use
Minimal configuration as follows
# The Certificate of your phabricator installation that can be found # under settings CERT = 'YOUR_CERTIFICATE_HERE' # The authorized user on behalf of which to make the call USER = 'USER_NAME' # The phabricator URL without the PHAB PHAB = 'PHABRICATOR_URL'
- Copy settings_sample.py as settings.py
- Fill out the values
- Your certificate can be found in the settings page of your phabricator installation
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size phabricator-python-0.1.5.tar.gz (3.5 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|