Display pictures location in a map
Pic2Map is tool to gather GPS metadata from picture files and display it in a map.
- Free software: MIT license
- Documentation: https://pic2map.readthedocs.org.
- Add location information for pictures under directory to database
pic2map add <directory>
- Remove location information for pictures under directory from database
pic2map remove <directory>
- Count how many files have been indexed
- Launch web server to display map and a marker for each picture
- First release on PyPI.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
Hashes for pic2map-0.1.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl