Pickups delivers all neccessary tools to run Atlassian Bamboo with RasberryPi based extreme feedback devices
Python pickups contains everything to setup extreme feedback devices with Atlassian Bamboo, a RasberryPi and an USB power-plug.
The full documentation is at http://pickups.rtfd.org.
- Predefined structure to integrate extreme feedback devices into builds
- Easy to extend with more devices and servers
- Helpers to handle signals in a custom way
- Well tested, and easy to rebuild with tox
- various cleanups of project structure
- documentation for tests https://github.com/maiksensi/pickups/issues/5
- integrated a preconfigured logger module https://github.com/maiksensi/pickups/issues/6
- read package contents from _package.py
- hotfix issue https://github.com/maiksensi/pickups/issues/3 again
- hotfix issue https://github.com/maiksensi/pickups/issues/3
- added proper badges
- First release on PyPi
- Added tests
- Added core functionality
- Added helpers
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pickups-0.8.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl (13.1 kB)||File type Wheel||Python version 3.4||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pickups-0.8.0.zip (20.7 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pickups-0.8.0-py2.py3-none-any.whl