The PiFace common functions module.
Common functions for interacting with PiFace products. Also available from [PyPI](https://pypi.python.org/pypi/pifacecommon/)
$ git clone https://github.com/piface/pifacecommon.git $ cd pifacecommon $ sudo python3 setup.py install
Or for those of you that are still using Python 2:
$ sudo python setup.py install
- Improved interrupts (different API, check the docs).
- Reduced scope of global variables from package to individual modules. (Hiding namespaces from the end user is an attempt to simplify the interface for children. However this package is not intended for that audience and so messing with the namespaces only confuses things.)
- Supports Python 2.
- Started using semantic versioning http://semver.org/.
- Started using a change log!
- Removed errors submodule, custom exceptions now go in their respective modules. This might change back in a future release.
- Fixed DigitalInput value bugs
- Fixed SPI transfer bug.. Function spisend now takes bytes as an argument instead of a list. This makes more sense, since it returns bytes.
- Removed install.sh, everything is now handled by setup.py.
- Updated docs.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pifacecommon-2.0.0.linux-x86_64.tar.gz (18.6 kB)||File type Dumb Binary||Python version any||Upload date||Hashes View|
|Filename, size pifacecommon-2.0.0.tar.gz (10.2 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View|
Hashes for pifacecommon-2.0.0.linux-x86_64.tar.gz