Pimp your Class/Property/Methods with useful functionality
Pimp My Class
This library provides base classes to enable useful behavior in Python Objects.
The central purpose of the library is to extend python properties to allow:
- get/set logging.
- get/set timing, success and failure stats.
- async locking.
- get/set coercion and conversion.
- value cache
- prevent unnecessary set.
- read once properties
But most importantly, it allows owner specific configurations. Properties are class attributes, and therefore it is difficult to have a property which is, for exampled cached, in an object but not cached in another instance of the same class.
The library also provides DictProperties: that is properties that can be accessed by key; and also methods!
Each capability is isolated in individual classes allowing you to pick only what you need.
- Added the possibility to use Python Enum as keys in DictFeat.
- Removed keyword argument from DictFeat signal for greater compatibility with Qt.
- Fixed repr in BoundedProperty.
- Fixed check_signature when params is empty.
- first public release.
Download the file for your platform. If you're not sure which to choose, learn more about installing packages.
|Filename, size||File type||Python version||Upload date||Hashes|
|Filename, size pimpmyclass-0.2.tar.gz (16.3 kB)||File type Source||Python version None||Upload date||Hashes View hashes|