A frontend for ffmpeg using only pipes, to read/write/convert videos by each frame
A frontend for ffmpeg using only pipes, to read/write/convert videos by each frame, not under GPL, but under BSD license.
- get ffmpeg’s infomation (versions,codecs,formats,pix_fmts,…)
- read frames from a video
- write a video within post frames in Python
You can install and test pipeffmpeg as follows:
- download libav(ffmpeg) binary or source and build that (not necessary as shared-library).
- set bin/ffmpeg or ffmpeg.exe(under Windows) into PATH environment
- download pipeffmpeg.py to your current directory or site-packages
Please report issues as well as configuration details for your working PipeFFmpeg installations at <email@example.com>
Thus, your feedback is welcome at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.